Ex Caelum: Awakening
- Extremely high reaction times and sensory awareness
- Microgrip Implants: Subject’s feet and hands can exude tiny barbs through the skin, allowing it to cling to any surface. Capable of supporting own weight at almost any angle.
- Leg Muscle Actuators: Metamaterial artifical muscles & carbon springs in legs allow for extreme leaps.
- Holo Projector: When remaining completely still, subject can project a localized hologram to conceal its presence. Essentially a portable duck blind.
- Action Surge: Once per rest, take an additional Attack action.
- Extra Attack: When making an Attack Action, subject can attack twice.
- Steady Aim: At beginning of your turn, reduce your move speed to 0. If you do, your first attack gains advantage.
- Headshot: Attacks with sniper rifles deal triple, not double, damage. As an attack action, make a single attack with a scoped ranged weapon. This attack scores a crit on 17-20 and gains +2 to hit.
- Squad Sight: As long as you are in communication with allies who have line of sight to a target, and you have line of effect to the target, your attacks do not suffer disadvantage from range or cover.
- Damn Good Ground: You get +2 AC and +2 attack vs enemies on lower ground.