Ex Caelum: Awakening
- Accelerated brain activity & reflexes
- Melee combat
- Armor & Firearms training
- Unknown: Arm
- Unknown: Digestive
- Unknown: Immune
- Mind Blade: Can project two energy fields from arms that cut like plasma.
- Telepathy 120 ft range, no language barrier
- Potent Psionics: 1/turn deal 1d8 psychic damage to target hit by attack
- Hone the Blade (2/5 energy): Increase mindblade damage by +1 or +2 for 10 minutes
- Consumptive Blade Regain 2 energy when dropping foe with blade
- Parry Dodge as a bonus action
- Light Step: Bonus action, speed increased by 10 for your turn, standing up does not cost half movement
- Focus: Chameleon: While focused, you gain advantage on Stealth checks.
- Chameleon (2 energy): Attempt to hide even if you have no cover/cannot otherwise hide. TO maintain this, you must reach cover or have a distraction next round.
- Chamelon: Step from Sight (3 energy): Concentrate on this power to become invisible for up to a minute or until you attack.
- Celerity: Focus While focused, your walking speed increases by 10 feet.
- Celerity: Rapid Step (1-6 Energy): As a bonus action, increase move speed by 10ft/energy for 1 round.
- Nomad: Focus While focused, after teleporting on your turn your walking speed increases by 10 ft until the end of your turn.
- Nomad: Flashstep (1-6 Energy): If you haven’t moved yet on your turn, you take a bonus action to teleport up to 20ft/energy spent to an unoccupied space you can see. Your speed is reduced to 0 until the end of your turn.